Hi Olivier,

Applying a frame style to a graphic object in a text document does not mean that all style properties listed in the frame style dialog are applied.

In particular, the "anchoring", “keep ratio”, “auto size”, “relative to”, “width” and “height” found in the Type tab of a frame style are not applied to the object.

Which is rather confusing, unless it’s a bug.

Maybe I'm adding confusion, but it might also help understanding what settings work in frame styles and what not..

I've experienced that when you create a custom object style from an image/object that you gave some properties, there is no way to exclude the width & height òr to make sure that the aspect ratio is preserved when the style is applied to an object. Also changing the style's definition in the xml-styles file, didn't help.

Cheers,
Cor

Cor Nouws
- volunteer https://www.libreoffice.org