Hello Flywire

The only character style in the chapter template is Code, which is Liberation
Mono 10pt. The Code character style is listed in Character Styles on Page 6 in
the template.

However, in the example of code that has been used there three colour character
styles used - green, blue and red. What are these character styles called in
the programming language? Using the same names in the chapter template for
character styles would be good.

The code explanation paragraph has been placed below the example. That was a
good suggestion.

Adding the ā€œsā€ at the end of the line in the code example has caused it to
wrap. The explanation paragraph has been changed to reflect this.

Regards
Peter Schofield
psaut...@gmail.com
Technical Writer, LO Documentation Team