The felt seals don’t touch the axle sleeves at all. That is the problem. There
is no seal because of that. Yep the nitrile seals replace the felt and the
circlip. Works great. No more cleaning bearings every annual.

From: Lasse Schmidt Westrén
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2016 8:22 PM
Subject: Re: [DOG mailing list] Wheel bearings

By the way, are these to use instead of the Ring grease seal and the felt
grease seal?

  Hallo Lasse

  I have a Hoffmann Dimona H36 Mk2 and it has wheelbearings : Timken-08125-08231

  I installed also the following items to prevent dust entering the bearings:
320-32-JV-Nilos and 320-32-XAV-Nilos;

  These items can be found at

  Best regards