Hi All.

I have had an interest for some time in sticking a Mazda 13B Rotary in my
SuperDuper Dimona project for towing. I have extensively researched this.
Thus I am on aviation rotary engine conversion forums. Last Thursday
someone's dream became a reality. About a year and a half in the making with
the result of breaking the world record.

The new record for time to climb in it's class has been set with a Rotary
Ren/turbocharged RV4. They achieved 0 to 10,000ft in 1min. 58sec.

This includes ground role and take off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LFXE6EBLLs

To clarify that is an RV4 powered by a modified Mazda RX8 "Renesis
generation" Turbocharged rotary.

Imagine a Discus behind that.

Nige.