I’ve recently been talking to the factory about this because we are about to
redo the ECO Dimona’s (which are GA registered).

The Fire_paint_process document Konrad refers to does list the products used by
Diamond but this was their reply when I asked if that document still applied….
(Note the Coultard paint referenced in some manuals is no longer available and
this is the replacement) they said it was an earlier document that was just a
summary of the data sheets.  They then clarified the application with the email
below.

-Cath