Here are the details I have for Ian Linke in Australia who makes new
canopies. Aviation Acrylic Mouldings Pty Ltd in Adelaide. 08 8251 3780 or
0414 251 378
Nigel and I did a deal with him in 2002 where we made him a fibreglass H36
canopy plug and he made us some canopies.

regards
Rob

Rob Thompson
0429 493 828