Martyn

Does it have a Limbach or Rotax engine.

Colin

From: dog@lists.riverland.net.au <dog@lists.riverland.net.au> On Behalf Of
Martyn Cook
Sent: Thursday, 5 August 2021 10:21 AM
To: dog@lists.riverland.net.au

Dear DOG members

Third time lucky?  Please delete the two previous attempts.

I've done a rash thing and purchased a Stemme S-10.  So my lovely Dimona is now
for sale - I need the hangar space!  Asking price is $NZ65,000.  More
information here:
https://www.trademe.co.nz/a/motors/aircraft/aircraft/listing/3208449167?bof=ouik1mTg

Please, if you know someone who might be interested in a machine of this nature
please have them contact me.  I would be happy to organise an Export C of A and
load it into a shipping container for an overseas sale.

Warmest regards
Martyn

--
Martyn Cook
15 Ocean Parade, Pukerua Bay 5026, New Zealand