Guess 6 years, ago or more I loaned to somebody in Australia a mould for
the underside suck out of air as used by koff and Co when installing a
L2400EB in a h36.

The mould is yellow gell cote an fairly thick polyester resin. Sides are
say 6cm at rear and about 3cm near front with curve upwards

Just hoping somebody here rembers and has it hidden away. It could only be
a h36 owner as I do the G109A different with an adjustable (summer and
wint) suck out

I would like to make a lighter version of it with a socket for a slightly
larger oil cooler. The original on grew like topsy and could be a lot
lighter. It does away with those lover covers.

Ian McPhee
0428847642
Box 657 Byron Bay NSW 2481 Australia