Out of the box, my new Bosch WB4A plugs are gapped .021-
.23", or about .5mm. Certificated Lycoming and Continental engines using
similar magnetos and harnesses to the Limbach L2000 use plugs typically
gapped between .016" and .021", which translate to about .4mm and
.5mm--consistent with the Limbach manual, as cited by Nige. It all appears
to be related to the magneto's capacity to provide a high enough voltage to
bridge the gap. Numbers like 6000 and 14000 volts are cited.