Hello if you are talking about Electornic Invoice, we have the module
“2facturae”. It´s a module that build a XML with the specific normative in
Spain (only in Spain) because the last year there is an obligation to send
electornic invoice to Public Admnistratations like AEAT or Ayuntamientos, or
Comunidades Autónomas. In resume, all public organizations only can receive
this kind of invoices.

This invoices is a XML file that is necessary to sign by a company certificate
legal or by other companies that have the possibility to sign (here is named
“delegated sign”) in order of a company that create this XML file.

I hope my information will be understandable.

Thanks.

> El 6 sept 2016, a las 22:16, Lorenzo Novaro <noval...@19.coop> escribió:
>
> Hi,
> Diciannove developed a module for e-facture for the italian market and 2bytes
> has a similar product for spanish users, I think.
>
> The italian one is available from
> http://www.dolibarr.it/moduli/dolibarr-business-ita/ and there is a demo too.
>
> Bye,
> Lorenzo.
> --
> Diciannove Soc. Coop.
> http://19.coop
> http://diciannove.tel
>
> GENOVA  Calata Andalò Di Negro 16 e 17 - 16124
> tel. +39 0109980020 - fax +39 0109980021
>
> PARMA   Strada Buffolara 26/A - 43126
> tel. +39 05211841134
>
> BUSSOLENO Via Walter Fontan 41 - 10053
> tel. +39012248504