Charlie Benke

De : Dolibarr-association
[mailto:dolibarr-association-bounces+charles.fr=benke...@nongnu.org] De la part
de The mailing-list for Dolibarr foundation members
Envoyé : samedi 15 octobre 2016 11:47
À : ML Dolibarr dev <dolibarr-dev@nongnu.org>; ML Dolibarr Foundation
Objet : [Dolibarr-association] Dolibarr 4.0.1

Just a note to let you know that dolibarr 4.0.1 has been released.
4.0.1 is just a very minor bugfix version compared to 4.0 to fix issues
discovered just after release of the major version 4.0

The current development branch should also be frozen soon to start the 5.0 beta
period. Goal is to release 5.0 in january as stated in the roadmap we follow
from 10 years now (1 major version in january and 1 in july)

Version can be downloaded from official portal https://www.dolibarr.org

Dolibarr-dev mailing list

Répondre à