On Thu, Mar 8, 2018 at 3:43 PM, Sasa Ostrouska <cas...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> pointers on where to look, tomorrow will take a closer look at it, if time
>>> permits it.
>>>
>>> Rgds
>>> Saxa
>>>

>> Ok, I decided to make the upgrade to 7.0.0 and unzipped the
>> dolibarr-7.0.0 tarball. I am a bit disappointed on how the first impression
>> of 7.0 is. I changed
>> all the widget positions on my first page, the serach function on the
>> left side in the mainmenu does not work at all, I can not input any text.
>>
>> Any idea on how to solve this ? Now I have to search manually through all
>> the customers to make a new proposal.
>>
>> Rgds
>> Saxa
>>

> PS: Even after untarring the 7.0.0 tarball the installer still continues
> to show 8.0.0-alpha as version. Should not show 7.0.0 instead ?

Ok, I am getting things set up again step by step. The installer issue is
now solved as it does not ask me anymore to reinstall since I started and
upgraded
to 7.0.0 but now my problems are that 7.0.0 seem not to be a so stable
release. So I have few questions:

1. Is 7.0.0 in the git tree under branch/7.0 a stable one and the tag 7.0.0
is the stable one ?
If yes, why do I see version 8.0.0-alpha ? Should not that be saying 7.0.0
instead ?

2. I am getting register not found when I click on a company name link. Why
is this happening on a stable release ?
If I am running a stable release at all.

Rgds
Saxa