If you are not experienced with github Pull Request, you can send me, by
emails, the full file (not the diff) of llx_accounting_account_abc.sql and
llx_accounting_account_de.sql

There is however no need for a rowid, entries are added with such sql
requests in  llx_accounting_account_abc.sql (the key is the plan name):

INSERT INTO llx_accounting_system (fk_country, pcg_version, label, active)
VALUES (  5, 'SKR03', 'Deutsh plan SKR03', 1);

The first num is the id of country (so 5 for germany)

EMail: e...@destailleur.fr
Web: http://www.destailleur.fr
Google+: https://plus.google.com/+LaurentDestailleur-Open-Source-Expert/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Destailleur.Laurent