Hi Eldy,

Thanks for you answer...

$this->warnings_unactivation = array('always'=>'HeyConfirmThis');
Not sure it works. Just try.

I confirm it does not work nor exist in DolibarrModules.class.php

I've found in the same file a public $warnings_activation;
which works (tested)... then create public warnings_unactivation the right place, then create $arrayofwarningsunactivate=array(); in modules.php (and populate it in the appropriate loop) then stuck around line 700 :

// Activate/Disable and Setup (2 columns)
        if (! empty($conf->global->$const_name))

Try to follow the logic when activate and deactivate, without success. I saw clearly the activate process but the deactivate path is unclear to me : lack of time and (undoubtly) skill :(

If you have some tracks/ideas to give... You're very welcome :)

Stef