Hi,

Like my other answer on your previous question « [Dolibarr-dev] computed
values in extrafields » :
https://github.com/Dolibarr/dolibarr/issues/10054

But yes make this open source projet, really open will be great, but
doesn't seem like possible as far as I can see, since I try to open the
discussion for probably more than 6month now.

Regards,
Mickaël PENHARD