Hello,

I am quite new on the project. After trying to help on some issues and
small features, I would like to help for the GDPR compatibility.
Is there someone already working on it and is there a group to discuss
about it ?

I wonder about the "anonymization" and "pseudonization". For the first
case, it is just to extract the field value with for example MD5 crypto,
and for the pseudo the same, but with the storage of the MD5 string and its
original value in a table ?

For the GDPR module, is it foreseen to have a system with public page in
order that a customer or member can ask the update of deletion of part of
his information ?

Thanks.

Regards,

Olivier