Hello everybody,
 
Syd Scott here again - thought I'd throw my hat into the ring on these issues.
 
Would love to hear '"I've been loving you to long" by the band (Michael on vocals). While probably not possible to match the version by the big O, Mikes voice would lend itself to this in a big way!
 
Still The One (Orleans) by Pat
Higher Ground (Stevie Wonder) by Tommy
 
Like most, this is a list for Friday 3rd December, and would probably look different tomorrow!
 
Moonflower - Santana
Bad Reputation - Thin Lizzy
Heartbreaker - Free
Who's Next - Who
Sgt Pepper - Beatles
Innervisions - Stevie Wonder
Stax complete singles collection ( 3 box sets - yeah, I know I'm cheating here!)
Masterpiece - Temptations
Chicago 16
Lonesome Jubilee - John Mellencamp
Christopher Cross
Frampton Comes Alive!
You Don't Mess Around With Jim - Jim Croce
Electric Warrior - T.Rex
Darkness On Edge Of Town - Bruce Springsteen
Ezio - Live at Hammersmith Odeon 1999
 
Sorry folks, got carried away a bit there!
Top 5 Doobies albums:
 
Stampede
Vices
Captain & Me
Living On Fault Line
Cycles
 
Cheers,
 
Syd

Reply via email to