I just received a Doobie Brothers King Biscuit Flower Hour show I purchased 
through EBay.  It's advertised as 1982, however, it isn't.  

When I saw the original posting for the item, "Here to Love You" was listed 
in the setlist.  "Here to Love You" was not played during the Doobies' 
"Farewell Tour", so I was intrigued to see what this CD really was.

This King Biscuit Flower Hour show is really a compilation of 2 Doobie 
Brothers KBFH shows (Oakland 1978 & Philadelphia 1976) and the Doobie 
Brothers July 4th Explosion from 7/4/79 in Los Angeles.

If you have this CD or if you purchase it one day, it will be advertised as 
Doobies 1982 KBFH (that is what they say in the opening of the show).  Here 
is what you really are getting:

Track 2:   Oakland 1978  
            Jesus Is Just Alright
            China Grove
            What a Fool Believes

Track 3:   Philadelphia 1976
            Rockin' Down the Highway (Listed "Runnin' Down the Highway")
            Long Train Runnin' (McDonald on lead vocals)
            Takin' It to the Streets

Track 4:    Los Angeles, CA  7/4/79
            Here to Love You (Lyrics pretty much cut out)
            Take Me In Your Arms
            Listen to the Music (w/the Jacksons, Kenny Loggins, & Knight)

See ya!  

Laurin

BTW - Only 2 1/2 hours to go on the auction...$1900 at last check...
_________________________
To unsubscribe from this list, send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
"unsubscribe doobiefans-list" in the body.

Reply via email to