|
I have driven for many years (almost since the
Model T) and have never seen the bad drivers I have seen this week. I got
to tell you all, I'm wondering if I'll make it to the airport to go to
Saratoga. Tonight I was driving to meet Ann when 4 people decided they
wanted my lane and took it. Deciding that I needed to take action, I
called this guy I know. He's 6'5" and about 350 lbs. I told him that
I felt like I might need a body guard to protect me. Knowing how bad I
want to see the Doobie Brothers, meet the fan club and spend time with Ann, he
said "Of course I'll protect you honey, getting you to Saratoga safely
will be my number one goal." Thinking back I realize, that is one of
the reasons why I married him.
Here is hoping that everyone stays
safe.
Helen
|
- Re: Will I make it to TOGA? Helen Hall
- Re: Will I make it to TOGA? Glenn A. Maloy
