Last night my wife and I were putting our only child to bed.  We read our 2 1/2 year 
old daughter her usually bedtime stories and, before I turned off the light, I asked 
her if she would like to have a brother or sister (which my wife is not exactly in 
favor of at the moment).  My daughter replied with an emphatic "No".  Which made my 
wife happy but was not the answer I was hoping for. So I poised the question again to 
my daughter - "wouldn't you like to have a brother or sister?" She again replied "No", 
paused briefly and then decreed, much to my amazement, "I want a Doobie Brother!"  My 
wife and I were both rolling on the floor in laughter. So, for the sake of my 
daughter, I'm wondering, is there any Doobie Brother available for adoption??????

Also, one of my daughter's favorite songs is "Black Water"; however, it appears to be 
her second most favorite song - right after a Thomas The Tank Engine tune called "Gone 
Fishin'".

Hope everyone at the TOGA enjoys it and sure wish I was there!

Don Beck


_________________________
To unsubscribe from this list, send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
"unsubscribe doobiefans-list" in the body.

Reply via email to