In a message dated 8/20/00 8:07:02 AM Mountain Daylight Time, 
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< Had a dream last nite...
 
 I'm sitting in the audience at Montlavo, perched high atop the Sant Cruz 
mtns. on a beautiful and cool Aug. evening, listening to the Bros. run thru 
their set, when suddenly, out of nowhere, I hear a soft acoustic 
fingerpicking intro, getting louder and more focused, leading ultimately into 
the timeless but seldom-sung T. Johnston lyric: 
 
 "Deep as a river, wide as the sea, 
 Changin' the ways of the captain and me..."
 
 Must be the wine and mountain air...but nothing lost by dreaming. Look 
forward to seeing everyone soon -
 
 david wasserstrom
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  >>
What a wonderful dream!  If your dream comes true at Saratoga, I might just 
turn into a big glob of mush in front of everyone!  My family and I leave 
tomorrow for California and Saratoga!  We are very excited!  My children 
especially!  They love the Doobie Brothers (not bad for an 11 year old girl, 
a 7 year old girl, and a 6 year old boy)!  I'm excited to see you all at the 
convention!

God's peace!
Ed C.
_________________________
To unsubscribe from this list, send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
"unsubscribe doobiefans-list" in the body.

Reply via email to