Well I keep trying and can't get it either.  Maybe some kind person that was
able to download it could send it as an attachment to those of us that
can't.  I know I sure would love to hear a copy of it.  It's been almost 2
months since I saw them and some new music would be great.  They played some
great old songs at the concert, but nothing off the new album.  I guess
October 3 is not forever away, but a taste would sure build up the
anticipation.

Bobbi

----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, August 26, 2000 7:55 PM
Subject: Re: What the???


> Oh Holly dear~
>
> I just finished dl'ing it so TRY AGAIN!
>
> :-)
>
> Marla
>
> _________________________
> To unsubscribe from this list, send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
> "unsubscribe doobiefans-list" in the body.
>

_________________________
To unsubscribe from this list, send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
"unsubscribe doobiefans-list" in the body.

Reply via email to