Dear Prospective Elves for the Dec. 16th Trip:

Please let me know who you are if I haven't already contacted you by email (those 
already contacted are Rick Santangelo, Chris Snyder and group, Timm and Jennifer 
Passeta -I'm guessing on the last name). Kate Cotrell - I did receive your message and 
we will miss you this year. Debbie and Mike Beck...are you coming down this year??
.or anyone else who is interested in helping with the delivery of toys on 
Saturday...call me at my home and leave a message with a phone number where I can 
reach you.  My number is 408.379.4694 unlisted....don't lose this.

We'll meet at my home at 12 Noon on Saturday, have lunch, load the van and deliver the 
club's donations to Stanford. 

Thank you.
Friend of the Claus'
Chris P.


   
_________________________
To unsubscribe from this list, send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
"unsubscribe doobiefans-list" in the body.

Reply via email to