Oh no, not again.
Torrey
----- Original Message -----
From: "Adams, Steve" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, December 15, 2000 2:27 PM
Subject: RE: St. Paul show preview
> Still waiting for an N.C. show so I can write a review. Guess I'll keep
> singing Doobie tunes in the grocery store. Torrey, close your ears.
>
> Doobies Rule,'
> Steve
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
> Sent: Friday, December 15, 2000 1:00 PM
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED];
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: St. Paul show preview
>
>
> I third that motion--if ANYBODY went to any of these shows, please share.
I,
>
> too, am in DIRE need of a Doobies fix!
>
> Still weathering a Doobie drought on the East Coast,
>
>
> Debbie in NH.
>
> _________________________
> To unsubscribe from this list, send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
> "unsubscribe doobiefans-list" in the body.
_________________________
To unsubscribe from this list, send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
"unsubscribe doobiefans-list" in the body.