Thanks Suzanne,

I just got home and I am checking out the place right now.  I was in downtown
Seattle when the quake hit. I learned how to dance!  I thought the roof was for
sure going to come down.   It reminds me of when I lived in Los Angeles!
Framed Doobies pictures WERE hanging at an angle, but not any more.  Thanks
Suzanne and the rest of the FC for your concern.  I think things will be fine.
Take care, Glenn

Suzanne & Scott Kingsley wrote:

> Dear Glenn, I sure hope you are doing fine after the quake today.  I
> immediately thought about you just getting your house back together and now
> this.  Hope everything is okay.  Suzanne
>
> --- Suzanne & Scott Kingsley
> --- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> --- EarthLink: It's your Internet.

_________________________
To unsubscribe from this list, send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
"unsubscribe doobiefans-list" in the body.

Reply via email to