Mississippi moon won't you keep on shinin' on me...

Dave from Denver


----Original Message Follows----
From: "gina dorman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Reply-To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: "Behind" the Music
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2001 13:48:17 -0800

Oh dear...hee hee...I've got to stop...hee hee hee..hold on, I've got the 
giggles again!....  Oh my stomach hurts!!!  Let me catch my breath.....
OK. OK. I was watching BTM and the part where they're standing on the wing 
of the Doobie Liner, MOONING!!
After 15 years of nursing and probably seeing 1,000's of butts, I thought 
nothing phased me anymore, but the Doobie Brothers have proven me wrong.

"We were booking ourselves into oblivion." Pat Simmons.
GCD


Get 250 color business cards for FREE! at Lycos Mail
http://mail.lycos.com/freemail/vistaprint_index.html
_________________________
To unsubscribe from this list, send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
"unsubscribe doobiefans-list" in the body.

_________________________________________________________________
Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com

_________________________
To unsubscribe from this list, send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
"unsubscribe doobiefans-list" in the body.

Reply via email to