Welcome to the club Dano !!!!

Scooter

Dano wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I got to admit, I kinda forgot about the Doobies during the late 80's
> and on through the 90's. Growing up in San Jose, there was always plenty
> of Doobies on the radio and while I never got around to buying any of
> thier albums, whenever they came on the radio, it was a simple case of
> 'turn it up'. VH1's 'Behind the Music' was awesome! I sat glued to the
> TV and wouldn't you know it, I went out the next day and bought 'The
> Best of the Doobie Bros'. It's now making heavy rotation on my CD player
> and I don't see that changing any time soon. I've heard a lot of people
> try to label the Doobies but to me it just 'good time rock and roll'.
> It's the kind of music that, if you're feeling down, has the power to
> make you feel better. I'm going through a tough time in my life right
> now (divorce) and after listening to my new CD, found myself to be in
> a really good mood. The Doobie Bros - gotta love 'em. They're playing
> my neck of the woods in June and I am so looking forward to seeing them
> for the first time as well as sharing them with my daughter who, after
> hearing dad's new CD said "Yeah, I wanna go see them!"
>
> Dano
>
> ************************************************************************
> Hello Everyone,
> >
> >  VH1, like always did a terrific job with the Doobie's. My hat goes off to
> all the band members for being honest, upfront and very real. I learned a
> few things about the band that I never knew. I can go into detail what they
> are, but rather I won't. The important thing I got out of the show was
> walking away with a new respect and deeper love for the band.
> >
> >  Andy
> >
> >
>
> _______________________________________________________
> Send a cool gift with your E-Card
> http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/
>
> _________________________
> To unsubscribe from this list, send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
> "unsubscribe doobiefans-list" in the body.

_________________________
To unsubscribe from this list, send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
"unsubscribe doobiefans-list" in the body.

Reply via email to