Killer solo for sure.
I read an article in one of the guitar rags
where it mentions ( I think ) the solo started out with
a major 3rd harmony then moved to the  4th/5th ( still not sure
here with out a guitar in hand )....This is one of my favorites
but I gotta say that the work on Road Angel gets the fur on
my arm to rise.  Other favorites; Disciple, Ukiah, Rio, How Do
Those Fools Survive.

I must admit that I haven't worked out the new stuff yet but
there are some killer guitar licks out there!
Scott from Seattle
"Home of the Best Team in Baseball"