Ed,
   If you go to littlefeat.net,they have free audio samples,and they have
Feat doing Rag Mama Rag from there latest album,with Bill doing some amazing
piano work,,it's awesome.On the Doobs latest album there's some subtle piano
work in the background on a couple of tunes,but between the vocals and the
guitar work,I've milked this album.I hope when the Doobs come to the
FleetBoston Pavilion,they do some of the songs from the new album,dying to
hear them live.
      Brendan

In a message dated 6/5/01 7:01:17 AM Mountain Daylight Time,