Hey, Tom,

It's good to know there's another Georgian on the list.  And you're right,
the south does seem to get left out when it comes to concert schedules.

You're up there in north Ga., while I'm here in South Ga., near Waycross.
Down here, all you here is country music.  I'm the oddball here at work
because I listen to rock 'n roll.  I doubt some of my co-workers even know
who the Doobie Brothers are.  It's their loss. I've been on the list about 2
months, and have enjoyed it.  I post sometimes, and have posted more lately.
I envy all of you out there who have seen them live.  I haven't, but
hopefully, one day, that will change.

Keep on Rockin'

Glenda