Wow, what a night. I don't know how to do this without giving a set list or spilling
any surprises. I can say that I had a great time at the Canyon Club last night. I
finally got to meet people who have, until now, just been names on the list. From the
motorcycles to the encore the guys were fantastic. The new songs are all even better
live than they are on SR. Two years is way to long to go between Doobie shows. It will
never happen again. Thanks to Lori for for everything that she did for us. I'm sorry
for being so vague, but I really don't want to give anything away. See everybody in a
couple of days.

Chris