it's being played a lot in Boston here on one of the easy listening
stations.
   Brendan

This is really super news! I just checked the Radio & Records  adult
contemporary chart and Ordinary Man is at number 27. THIS IS THE CHART
RADIO STATIONS USE!  This could lead to a lot more stations playing the
single. Golly, with Behind the Music on VH-1, the summer tour and the
upcoming Today Show appearance, things are cooking. This is the best
time ever to request it on your local adult contemporary radio station.
I'll take care of Atlantic City,, you guys take care of everywhere else.
Jack