Hi, Just seen this on the dotDorset list.  I guess it's the 13th in a
couple of days' time.  Sorry for the short notice.  Cheers,  Ralph.

------- Forwarded Message

From: Didi <riba...@gmail.com>
Date: 2009/6/8
Subject: [BUNIX] Hackathon
To: bu...@googlegroups.com, <snip>

Hey

As some of you may know the first Bournemouth Hackathon will take
place on the 13th in the Unix lab. The idea is to meet at about 3-4
and have an idea what we will be hacking on by 5pm. Please add
yourself to the wiki [1] so I know how much drinks I should buy. Also
think about some programs you always wanted to write and maybe add
that onto the wiki too. Otherwise invite loads of people and happy
hacking

Didi

[1] http://students.dec.bmth.ac.uk/bunix/wiki/doku.php?id=hackinfopage
- ----

My www page: www.ribalba.de
Email / Jabber: riba...@gmail.com
Skype : ribalba

------- End of Forwarded Message

--
Next meeting: Bournemouth, 2009-06-03 20:00
Dorset LUG: http://dorset.lug.org.uk/