Dan Dart wrote:
> Hi LUGs
>
> I am Dan Dart, and I am the current administrator of the Glastonbury LUG.
>
> I am primarily a LAMP developer, and second, a GNU & Linux administrator.
>
> I felt it was necessary to introduce myself around, since I have a few years
> experience with Linux et al. So I can offer help when it's needed usually,
> even if I cannot make it to your meetings.

Hi Dan,

Welcome aboard!

I believe that relatively few people on the list make the meets, myself
included, so you are alone there.

The list is generally relatively low-volume compared to say, Hants, but
it does occasionally fire up, not literally I might add!

Sean

--
www.funkygibbins.me.uk

--
Next meeting: Bournemouth, Wednesday 2009-12-02 20:00
Dorset LUG: http://dorset.lug.org.uk/