I have downloaded the aforementioned package (including plptool-kde) but I am
not having a lot of luck getting them to run, I can get plpftp working in
konsole but that is it, I can't find any menu item for plptools-kde or any
command that will run it. The included readmes are of no help and googling is
just listing its availability in various distro and bug fixes.

I have kpsion installed and that is working ok so the communications with the
Psion device is ok. Am I missing something simple here.

Tim

--
Next meeting: Bournemouth, Wednesday 2009-12-02 20:00
Dorset LUG: http://dorset.lug.org.uk/