On Sat, 09 Jan 2010 09:52:33 -0000, Peter Merchant <mercha...@onetel.com>
wrote:

> It's too late to study for the exam by then. They have had since
> December 14th to do that. Time to come out and chill.

I'm inclined to agree - as one of the students with an exam - however I
have to put the exam down as my priority.

Painful exam I have anyway, networking exam that has to be answered the
way the lecturer wants - not the way I feel the networking should be done.
At least the other exams are the way I feel I should approach them.

--
Using Opera M2: http://www.opera.com/mail/

--
Next meeting: Dorchester, Tuesday 2010-01-12 20:00 *New date*
Dorset LUG: http://dorset.lug.org.uk/