That doesn't sound nice. I wouldn't want to work with a business with
dirty tactics like that. They should properly try to compete by
innovation rather than removing anyone else from the market. If only
the world worked that way.

I'm not sure it's competely legal, it could be covered under
antitrust, what MS are doing specifically.

If sales of their product weren't so vital to mine (assuming I'm a
small business) then I'd ditch them for not supporting me. Of course,
I can't do that. But I would like to show consumers what MS have done
to us - maybe it'd put them off with any luck.

I'm afraid I'm not a businessman. Goody-goody businessman is an oxymoron :(

--
Next meeting:  Bournemouth? TBD, Wednesday 2010-10-06 20:00