On 01/10/10 23:19, Natalie Hooper wrote:
On 1 October 2010 16:09, Peter Merchant<madsmad...@netscape.net>  wrote:

Other considerations:
I live in Wimborne, Terry in Corfe Mullen, is it Simono in Fordingbridge
or Verwood(?). A few live in Winton/Charminster/Bournemouth?
Anyone likely to come from Dorchester?

I live in Winton but I don't mind where we meet in Bournemouth area, as long
as it's within half a mile from a bus stop with evening buses.

Re: Grasshopper pub

Actually the if you miss the M1, you'd have to walk up to the Co-op, Ashley Road, to get the M2 (I forgot it goes up North Lodge Road). It is less the 0.5 mile. I'm sure someone would drop you off if required.