Having done a little looking around LinuxMCE, was a distro that I looked at
to store and feed me media. I liked it as it appeared to do a good job
of grabbing media off a DVD or other sauce and adding it to the archive,
but it looks like it is entended to act as a media center and that you need
to watch the media on the pc running it or on "thin clients" what ever they
are and I just want to be able to acces it from any of my families macs,
PCs iphone, ipod etc.

Just add the medes to a box, (an old PC or mine) and have it available to
all from there. some have said that I could just use samba or VLC or others
MediaTomb!!!!

Can anyone cut through the ?#@@* for me!!!

Andrew Drapper

www.Bible-Matters.com