Hi fellow luggers,

CIT 850W Black Edition PSU 12cm Dual 12v CE PFC Model 850UB

http://www.ebuyer.com/191844-cit-850w-black-edition-psu-12cm-dual-12v-ce-pfc-model-850ub-psucit850ub

I bought the above PSU to see if it would assist me in unlocking additional cores on my AMD CPU, and as such opened the box, attached it to the PC and powered it on and off a few times.

Sadly it appears the limitation with the cores is not due to a lack of grunt in the PSU department, but rather a problem with the functionality of the motherboard (which, in combination with the PSU should be able to do this).

However, that leaves me with an all-but new 850W PSU that is surplus to requirements, which I thought I'd offer cheap to the list(s).

Ebuyer list it at just shy of £42, so I thought I'd see if there were any takers for £35 inc. P&P, boxed, as new, or £30 if someone cares to collect from Hordle near Lymington.

Give me a shout off-list if you are interested.

Sean

--
music, film, comics, books, rants and drivel:

www.funkygibbins.me.uk

--
Next meeting:  Bournemouth, Tuesday 2012-05-01 20:00