Welcome Nick

When I was a complete 'new be' I joined the group not knowing anything and it was (is) a great place for assistance and guidance. I try to get to all meetings as you never know what subject comes up, and it's a good social event! I'm sure you'd find it interesting and a lot may/will probably go over your head BUT that's the way to lean. Watch out a week before the first Tuesday of the month and Terry or Ralph will 'prod' us when and where.

*C A Wills*