Another request for info please.
My son needs to square crop 9 photo's before getting them printed 'as one' onto canvas, the completed group of 3x3 photo's will then be saved as one JPG for Jessops to print. He does not have any reasonable editing software so I suggested 'Gimp for M$ W**', but this version of Gimp has been stopped by the project as they do not have any suitable programmers to rectify the back-log of faults!! He'd prefer not to use a Web based programme as he needs to work 'out of site' of his wife.

Can anyone suggest a suitable free M$ photo editing programme please, (I'm well out of touch with M$ now).

If all else fails he'll have to come here and use my Linux laptop with Gimp but it will not be easy without his wife finding out (Christmas present!!).

Any suggestions please?

--
*Clive Wills*