On 25/03/14 17:14, d-...@hadrian-way.co.uk wrote:
Hi all,

The next meeting is one week away and will take place at the usual place (The
Broadway) and at the usual time (8 pm) on the 1st April.  See
http://dorset.lug.org.uk/wiki/doku.php?id=meetings:pub#the_broadway.

See you there.

Terry Coles
Hope to be there with my defunct external drive for checking, if anyone can get onto it please.

Problem with the extra 'User' has been overcome with doing a new install of Mint 16 and am now re-setting everything! Thanks for the suggestions on fixing but I 'bit the bullet' and did a clean install and copied all the files from the backup Terry did; thanks Terry.

Hope to see you there.

--
C A Wills /Supporting Linux & Open Source/