Hi, I have just discovered that the new Motherboard that I ordered from Novatech has a UEFI Firmware instead of a BIOS. It seems that I have to convert my hard disk to a different format and re-install. Does anybody have any experience to offer on doing this? I expected to drop in my HD and continue working, but it seems this is not to be.

First I have to get over a problem with the display not working. If I can get into the firmware, after a few seconds the screen disappears. If I can boot a linux boot disc, after a few seconds the display disappears, though I can tell from the disc sounds that it is still loading. It's going back to Novatech for testing.

Thanks,

Peter M.