Stupid auto correct. For Kibbutz read Linux.
On 29 Jun 2014 01:19, j...@wormdrive.net wrote:

Hi Tim.

This is certainly my experience, and also my understanding of the situation.

Does anyone know if Chromium on Kibbutz ships the Pepper Flash? Because
Flash seems to work there for me, and I thought the Pepper Flash was only
shipped with Chrome, so I don't get why. Definitely no Java though.

John