Hi Terry,

The tools I have used for this sort of thing are Clonezilla and GParted. Clonezilla to copy from one disk to another, and GParted to resize partitions.
There are live CDs for each, although GParted is in most Linux distros.

So I would do it in two stages, first clone, then resize/move the partitions.

Clonezilla won't work where the target drive is smaller than the source, which is a problem I've had with SSDs.

http://www.clonezilla.org/
http://gparted.org/

--

Andrew.