Yesterday and today emails sent to my next door neighbour have been rejected, on both of his email accounts, with the following info:-

  peter......@gmx.co.uk <mailto:peterandpam.br...@gmx.co.uk>   (change for
security but was correct)
    host mx00.gmx.net [212.227.15.10]
    SMTP error from remote mail server after initial connection:
    554-gmx.net (mxgmx009) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available
    554-No SMTP service
    554-IP address is black listed.
    554 For explanation
visithttp://postmaster.gmx.com/en/error-messages?ip=195.26.90.71&c=bip

To me it looks as if his address has been 'Black Listed' by GMX or is it my address causing the problem? Looking on the GMX Website explained each code but I'm not sure I know which IP they mean has been black listed, me or him? Talking to him he's had trouble since GMX changed operations from USA to Germany. As he has just got back from holiday the only emails he's got have been from 'logging on' on the Web using his phone. Could this have caused the problem?

--
*C A Wills*

/Supporting Linux Mint & Open Source/