On Sunday, 2 October 2016 17:06:11 BST Graeme Gemmill wrote:
> Enter http://share.gemmill.name/owncloud (i've used Firefox and Konqueror)

Hmmm.  I get timeout messages from that address in both Firefox and Chromium.
If I
modify the protocol to https:// I get this in Firefox:

'The connection to share.gemmill.name was interrupted while the page was

    The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of
the
received data could not be verified.'

In Chromium I get:

'This site can’t be reached
*share.gemmill.name* unexpectedly closed the connection.
Try:
     *  Checking the connection
     *  Checking the proxy and the firewall[1]
ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED'

I saw no Advanced option, just a link to a boilerplate page about security in
either
browser.

--------
[1] data:text/html,chromewebdata#buttons