Only from my point of view.

As discussed with CPK I have found out how to use Dolphin in Kubuntu to sftp into my Raspberry Pi. At the moment it is taking forever, but I will try again later.

And from the discussions with Ralph about my HTML program/CSS and Javascript, I have taken out a whole pile of stuff and it works just the same. Then I took out those .HIGH and .LOW statements and got different colours.

And I tried the right-click Inspect on the HTML button and found all sorts of interesting stuff, like where the default colours are. I think that Ralph and Tim said that I could edit that stuff so I'll have more fun tomorrow.

And that was just my little corner.

Peter