I haven't done much with the flask stuff yet, due to 'one damn thing after
another' on the home front.  The web updater for the Audio Guide / Quiz was
always a 'Desirable' rather than 'Essential' feature, so I'm focusing on fixing
the blocked drain, broken tumble drier, central heating always on issues at
home and trying to keep up with the River System development during odd bits
of spare time.
Know the feeling. our Microwave packed up last Sunday and I am still waiting for the replacement thermal cutout. Meanwhile we have a house full of family.

PS to this is warning to clean the filters on the back of your microwave, especially in this hot weather.

Peter